TOP 10 WAYS TO SAVE GAS.
It’s no secret that gas prices have gone up dramatically – and they’re going to keep going up. Here are 10 ways you can improve your mileage.
- Take it easy on acceleration. Avoid jack-rabbit starts.
- Avoid areas where there’s construction or stop-and-go driving.
- Use cruise control on the highway to ensure consistent speed.
- Deposits on your fuel injectors can reduce fuel efficiency. Use STP® Gas Treatment to help prevent deposits.
- Ensure tires are sufficiently inflated according to your owner’s manual.
- Don’t carry a lot of extra weight on top of your vehicle: if you do, use a carrier so it is evenly distributed.
- Make sure the weight in your car is properly distributed. Remove bike racks and carriers when they are not being used.
- Ensure maximum air to your engine by inspecting and replacing your engine air filter at least every 20,000 km.
- Gas mileage usually decreases at speeds above 80 km.
- Keep windows closed, especially at highway speeds.
Unclogs dirty fuel injectors to help restore performance in just one treatment.
© 2020 Energizer Auto. STP is a trademark of Energizer Auto.